1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Once done, remove and set the stir fried anchovies aside in a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce and corn syrup. Stir fry for a few seconds on low heat until well combined.
3. Add the stir fried anchovies into the pan, turn off the heat and mix it until well incorporated.
4. Stir in the pine nuts and mix well with the anchovies.
5. Serve the stir fried dried anchovies (sweet) in a bowl garnished with sesame seeds.