1. For the kimchi broth: In a bowl with water, add hot pepper powder, sugar, salt. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the radish and cabbage pieces, sprinkle sea salt, toss well and set it aside for 20 minutes.
3. In another mixing bowl, pour in the water and add in the sweet rice flour. Mix well. Pour this mixture into a pot and cook it on medium high until it starts boiling. Once it starts boiling, cook for 30 seconds, remove from flame and set it aside to cool.
4. In a blender, grind together the pear, onion, ginger and garlic for about 1 minute until smooth.
5. On a chopping board, chop and slice the asian pear, green onion, carrots and red hot pepper.
6. Into the kimchi broth, add the ground vegetables and cooled sweet rice. Mix until well combined.
7. To the napa cabbage, add the chopped vegetables, mix well. Strain in the kimchi broth and mix well.
8. Store this water kimchi in a glass bottle for 24 hours at room temperature and then store it in the refrigerator for a week before serving.
9. Serve this water kimchi as a side dish alongside a bowl of rice.