1. Wash and clean the chicken wings and drumsticks with water and salt. Set aside to let it dry completely.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the five spice powder, garlic powder, ginger powder, white pepper, black pepper powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. Preheat the oil for frying to 350 degrees F.
4. Divide the portion of chicken wings and drumsticks into 2 plates.
5. Take the dried chicken pieces one at a time from one plate, dip it into the wondra flour and then into the five spice powder and set aside.
6. Take the dried chicken pieces one at a time from the other plate, dip it into the fish sauce powder, then into the wondra flour and finally into the five spice powder and set aside.
7. When the oil is hot for frying. Slowly drop the chicken pieces and fry them until golden brown and crispy. Once done, remove onto paper towels to absorb excess oil from the pieces.
8. Serve the chicken wings and drumsticks hot with ketchup or mayonnaise.