Sorry for the long wait, but we’re back with a new video! This week, AKwan’s master chef visits his kitchen and shows him (and you) how to make delicious tomato beef. Watch to see who the master chef is and what happens!
1 Large, cut into wedges (or 2 small)
1⁄2 Large, sliced
Green bell pepper
1 Medium, sliced
2 Tablespoon, soaked, diced
1⁄2 , sliced
Scallions (green and white)
3 Medium, chopped
Beef flank steak
1 Pound, sliced against grain
1. In a pan heat up about 1 tablespoon of oil.
2. Add beef in the pan and stir-fry until about half done; remove beef from the heat. Set aside.
3. In the same pan add about 2 tablespoon of oil and put ginger.
4. When ginger becomes fragrant, add in onions; stir-fry until translucent.
5. Put green peppers and ½ of the black beans.
6. When vegetables are almost done, return the beef, along with the tomatoes and the rest of the black beans.
7. When the beef is almost done, add some water into the pan and cover to cook for a bit.
8. In a bowl mix about 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 2 tablespoon of water.
9. After about a minute or two, pour cornstarch/water mixture into center of the pan while stirring; mix thoroughly.
10. Season with some salt and soy sauce to taste.
11. Garnish with scallions on top and turn off the heat.
12. In a serving plate, serve the beef with noodles or rice.