Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it.
1 Teaspoon, chopped finely
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
Red bell pepper
1 Medium, sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Sweat ginger with olive oil in a deep saucepan.
2. When the ginger is slightly cooked, add curry and chicken broth into the saucepan. Let it simmer.
3. Pour coconut milk into the soup followed by fish sauce.
4. Add mushrooms, bok-choy, red bell pepper, shrimp into the soup and cook for a while. Do not over cook the shrimps.
6. Serve the soup in bowls and garnish with scallions, cilantro and fresh basil.