5 minutes to crunchy and delicious veggies (use any kind you like) dressed in a sweet and spicy sauce. You can serve as a unique salad or you can add them to your Bibimbap.
1 , cut in florets
3 Tablespoon (Korean Hot Pepper Paste)
Sesame oil/Extra virgin olive oil
Toasted sesame seeds
Apple cider vinegar
2 Tablespoon (honey, agave or granulated sugar)
1. In a pot of boiling salted water, add the broccoli florets and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Drain the broccoli and put it in a bowl with ice cold water, leave for 5 to 10 minutes and drain well.
3. In a large bowl place the drained broccoli and add in all of the remaining ingredients, except green onions.
4. Wearing gloves mix until all the ingredients coats well over broccoli.
5. Garnish the broccoli with green onions.
6. Serve at room temperature or cold as desired.