1. Cook the rice as per directions in the package.
2. For the First Filling: In a bowl, drain the can of tuna.
3. Add the ranch. Mix and set aside.
4. For the Second Filling: In a bowl, shred the crab stick.
5. Add the yum yum sauce. Mix and set aside.
6. For the Third Filling: In a bowl,marinate the chicken pieces with soy sauce, honey, sesame seeds, garlic and onion.
7. Heat a pan and add cooking oil to it.
8. Saute the chicken until done. Set aside in a bowl.
9. Take about 1/2 a cup of rice in between the palm of your hands.
10. Spoon in a little bit of the filling and shape the rice ball as shown in the video. This is done for both the tuna and the chicken filling.
11. Add a strip of Nori on the top and plate it. Repeat the same for the other balls.
12. For the cucumber wrapped rice ball: Take a tablespoon of rice in your hands and shape into a ball.
13. Take a cucumber strip and use it to wrap the rice ball.
14. Plate it and top with the crab meat salad and a few drops of the Sriracha sauce..