Sea Snail And Vegetable Salad, Pork Belly And Tofu Stir Fry And Somen Noodles
|For golbange muchim|
|Gochujang sauce||4 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), shredded|
|Cucumber||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into match sticks|
|Green onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Sea weed||3 Tablespoon, cut into strips (1 tablespoon for garnish)|
|Asian pear||1 Large, cut into match sticks|
|Canned sea snails||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Jalapeno||1 , sliced (for garnish)|
|Black sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
|White sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon (for garnish)|
|For jaeyook bokum|
|Gochujang sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Pork belly||1 Pound|
|Kimchi||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|For the somen noodles|
|Somen noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Green onions||1 Tablespoon, thinly sliced|
|Onions||2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Sea weed||2 Tablespoon, thinly sliced|
|White sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Black sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. For Golbange Muchim: In a bowl, prepare the sauce by adding the gochujang sauce, minced garlic, minced ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce and brown sugar. Stir to mix.
2. Chop the carrots, cucumber, sea weed, green onion, Asian pear as directed.
3. Slice the rinsed sea snails. Marinate them in the sauce.
4. In a bowl, take the chopped veggies and coat them well with the sauce.
5. On a plate, lay out the whole lettuce leaves.
6. Place the marinated veggies on the lettuce leaves.
7. Place the marinated sea snails by the side of the plate.
8. Garnish with jalapeno and sea weed.
9. Sprinkle the black and white sesame seeds and set aside.
10. For Jaeyook Bokum: Marinate the pork belly with the gochujang sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger and garlic.
11. In a heated pan, drop the marinated meat and stir fry it for about 10 minutes.
12. Add the kimchi towards the end and continue to stir fry.
13. Boil water, and drop the sliced tofu in it for 3-4 mins. Take them out.
14. On a plate, pour in the stir fried pork.
15. Place the tofu all over the pork.
16. Garnish with spring onions and white and black sesame seeds.
17. For Somen Noodles: Boil water and drop noodles in it.
18. Cook for a few minutes and take care not to overcook them so as to turn them mushy. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water.
19. Add the sesame oil soy sauce in it.
20. Plate it and garnish with green onions, onions, sea weed and black white sesame seeds.
21. Serve the dishes as bar foods to go along with drinks.