Beef with Broccoli is a great meal to cook for lunch or dinner. This is a combination of simple ingredients: beef meat, broccoli and sauce. The steps in cooking this is very simple and easy to follow. This recipe is delightful to eat with rice.
Beef boneless steak
250 Gram, thinly sliced
250 Gram, cut into florets
2 Clove (10 gm), minced
1 Medium, minced
200 Milliliter (as required)
1. In a cooking pan heat the cooking oil. Saute garlic and onions till light brown.
2. Stir-fry the beef meat for 3 minutes. Add the water and bring to boil.
3. Put the oyster sauce and simmer for around 20 minutes or until meat is done.
4. Add the broccoli and cook for 1 minute.
5. In a serving plate, serve the beef broccoli with any side of choice.