2. In a large bowl, put chicken, add lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, mustard, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, and cumin in it.
3. Pour Worcestershire sauce and mix it well. Allow it to rest for 20 minutes or overnight.
4. Thread chicken, and bell pepper alternatively in skewers.
5. Place skewers on top of grill. Cover, and cook for 4-5 minutes or until nice grill mark appears on them. Flip and cook for 5 more minutes or until done.
6. Serve chicken kabobs hot with salad.
You can use metal or wooden skewer. If you are using wooden skewer then soak it in water for at least 2 hours before use.