1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings with hand.
4. Cover and let it sit for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Preheat the oven to required temperature.
6. Place the chicken in a baking tray and bake it for 2 hours or till the chicken is done.
7. In a serving plate, serve it with mashed potatoes or any other side dish of choice.