1. In a large pan pour oil and fry the onion, chillies.garlic, ginger & tumeric,coriander & cumin powder.
2. Cook all the spices and once done add the coconut milk and then add the chicken stock.
3. Add the chicken and cardamom and bring it to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer for 10-25 minute until the chicken is cooked.
4. Add a teaspoon of salt, cashewnut and peas stir well and simmer for further 5-10 minute.
5. Finally add the sour cream to the curry and half of the coriander (The rest can be used for garnish).
6. Serve the Chicken and Cashew nut Curry with steamed rice or your choice of flat bread.
Add salt to the pan this prevents the onions from burning.