Vietnamese coffee is one of my favorite drinks by far. Now that I got myself a Vietnamese coffee brewer, I can finally make my own. This recipe is super simple and uses New Orleans Cafe Du Monde's famous coffee. Enjoy!
Sweetened condensed milk
2 Tablespoon (Longevity brand used)
2 Tablespoon (Cafe Du Monde coffee used)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a medium size glass, add the sweetened condensed milk.
2. Add the coffee to the coffee brewer and set (or screw) the top filter firmly on the ground coffee.
3. Set the brewer on top of the glass and pour a little of the boiling water into the brewer to give the coffee an initial soak.
4. After sometime, fill the brewer with boiling water to the top and set the lid on. Wait until the water fully passes through the brewer.
5. After all the coffee has passed through, take off the brewer and set aside, stir the coffee and milk to combine.