2 Teaspoon (1 tsp of white and 1 tsp of black sesame seeds)
1. Parboil the brocolli and beans for a few minutes and keep aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a high flame.
3. Chop the ginger into small pieces and toss it in the hot oil.
4. Crush and chop the garlic and fry until golden brown.
5. Take the breast piece, slice and chop it.
6. Season it with salt and hot pepper.
7 Stir this in the skillet and stir fry until the pieces turn white and tender
8. Add in all the chopped vegeatbles into the skillet and toss it well.
9. Add in the sesame seeds, toss well.
10. Stir in the Teriyaki sauce, washed and drained noodles in the vegetables and stir well.
11. Remove the stir fried vegetables and noodles on a serving plate, leaving the sauce behind.
12. On medium-high flame simmer this sauce for a few minutes until thick.
13. Pour this thick sauce over the plated stir-fry vegetables and noodles and serve hot.