1. Pull some leaves from the cabbage and keep them aside.
2. Cut the remaining cabbage and keep that in a food processor, grind for few minutes.
3. In a large bowl transfer the grinded cabbage.
4. Chop the Kale finely with the help of a chopper.
5. Combine chopped kale with the cabbage in the bowl.
6. Add in cayenne pepper and dill to the mixture.
7. Grind cilantro seeds in a coffee grinder and add to the mixture.
8. Mix cabbage mixture for few minutes.
9. Transfer part of cabbage mixture in a grinding jar pour in some spring water and blend for a few minutes.
10. Pour cabbage puree in the cabbage mixture and mix well.
11. Transfer all the mixture to a glass jar and mash with the help of masher.
12. Cover the jar with the reserved cabbage leaves.
13. Cover the jar and keep it in a warm place.
14. Let it ferment for 6 days.