For noodles : Grate radish and Zucchini with a noodle shaper.
1. Keep radish and Zucchini noodles in a large bowl.
2. Pour in soy sauce and mix well.
3. Pour olive oil over noodles.
4. Keep for few minutes to marinate.
5. For Sauce - In a blending jar add coconut water, coconut and drinking water. Blend to puree.
6. Take out half puree from the jar and keep it for garnishing.
7. In the coconut puree, add in the shiitake mushrooms, vinegar, sea weed sheets, coconut butter, galangal, garlic powder, thyme, grapefruit juice and rind of ¼ grapefruit and smoked paprika. Blend for some time.
8. Add the sprouted lentil to the blending jar and blend for a few minutes.
9. Pour in the cider vinegar and sprinkle with some salt and paprika, blend again. Sauce is ready.
10. Pour the sauce over Zucchini and Radish noodles.
11. Garnish noodles with, chopped onion and drizzle with some coconut puree.