1) Rinse the soybean sprouts in cold water.
2) Add soybean sprouts to pot with 1 cup of water.
3) Boil for about 6 minutes.
4) While boiling, slice green onions.
5) Remove sprouts from heat and combine well with rest of the ingredients.
6) Serve as a side dish with other Korean dishes or eat with rice.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 334 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g29.1%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1009.8 mg42.1%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 34 g67.2%
Vitamin A 15.8%
Vitamin C 79.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet