2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use as much required for desired consistency)
Canola oil/Vegetable oil
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped
1) In a big bowl, whisk together flour, water, egg, and kimchi juice.
2) Add the chopped kimchi and combine well.
3) Add oil into a heated non-sticky frying pan.
4) Spoon the pancake mixture into the pan and spread out slightly.
5) Make four small pancakes at a time.
6) Cook for two minutes on each side till slightly browned and crisp. Remove to a plate.
7) Serve with your favorite Korean dipping sauce and accompany with rice wine.