1. In a bowl marinate meat, tomatoes and chili with spice blend, balsamic vinegar, olive oil and lavender.
2. In a separate bowl, marinate all the other veggies, with the same ingredients used for meat. Keep it aside.
3. Thread the vegetables and meat pieces alternately on seasoned wooden skewers. You may do it any order.
4. Place it on the top rack of the barbeque grill, cover. Allow the kebabs to cook, keeping constant watch so that they are not over cooked.
5. Serve kebabs hot with a lime wedge garnish.
After you marinate allow the meat to rest. The time of resting depends on the type and the quality of meat.
Soak skewer in water overnight. This will prevent it from burning in the grill.