Working with bags is easy with The Bag Holder. Each day we will show you how using TBH can change the way you think of making meals for your self and family. Today is Asian Pork Chops. We will give tips and tricks to work with TBH and minimize the dishes you used to have.
1 Tablespoon, minced
1 Large, sliced
1) Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Add all the ingredients into the bag, release the air from the bag and seal.
3) Shake and mix the ingredients until the pork is thoroughly coated.
4) Allow the pork to marinate for at least 4 hours.
5) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
6) Transfer the pork to a baking sheet along with the marinade and bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
7) Alternately, transfer the pork along with the marinade into the crock pot, add about 3 cups of water or as needed and slow cook all for 6 hours.
8) Serve the Asian Pork Chops with hot steamed rice or fried rice or noodles.