This makes a great side dish and marinade for all veggies.
3 Cup (48 tbs), broken into florets
1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced
3 Tablespoon (1/8 Cup)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely (+ peppers mixed)
1 Tablespoon, minced
1) Place a bag on the bag holder.
2) Add all the ingredients into the bag, release the air from the bag and seal.
3) Shake the ingredients until the broccoli and mushrooms are thoroughly coated and set aside or freeze until ready to use.
4) In a pan, saute the broccoli mixture for 5 to 6 minutes or steam in the microwave for a few minutes.
5) Serve the Asian Broccoli with hot steamed rice or use to make fried rice.