1. Heat a medium skillet and pour in the vegetable oil in it.
2. Add the onions and saute for a minute.
3. Drop in the garlic and continue to saute.
4. Next goes in the ginger which too is sauteed along with the other ingredients.
5. Spoon in the shrimp paste and also throw in the pork in the skillet.
6. Cook for 5 minutes or until the pork is brown.
7. Deglaze with the coconut milk and let it simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes or until pork is cooked.
8. Add the dried taro leaves and let it simmer for another 15 minutes.Do not stir.
9. Throw in the red chilies and the vegetable bouillon cube. Mix it in before finishing off.