1) Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
2) Clean the lamb neck and, if preferred, cut into smaller chunks.
3) Clean and chop the onion, garlic, figs, green bell pepper and lemons.
4) Put all the ingredients in a tagine and mix well.
5) Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 5 hours.
6) Serve hot with couscous or some crusty bread and green salad.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1555 Calories from Fat 898
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 100 g153.7%
Saturated Fat 47.1 g235.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 303.9 mg101.3%
Sodium 6330.4 mg263.8%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.7%
Dietary Fiber 24.7 g98.9%
Sugars 34.8 g
Protein 84 g167.9%
Vitamin A 17.4%
Vitamin C 509.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet