1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C or 400 F.
2. Heat a pan on medium flame and add oil into it.
3. Add 1 or 2 onions and check if you hear crackling sound.
4. Then add the onions and stir until brownish in color.
5. Add garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft.
6. Add 2 tablespoon honey and ketchup, chili sauce and soy sauce and mix well.
7. Keep mixing until a nice texture is attained remove from stove and let it cool.
8. Line a baking tray with foil and spray oil over it.
9. Dust the chicken with flour, dip it generously in the cooked sauce and arrange on the prepared baking tray.
10. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and check for doneness using a fork.
12. Place on a serving plate and serve with garnish of cilantro, tomatoes and onions.