2 Cup (32 tbs), divided (1 Teaspoon For Kneading And As Needed For Frying)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. In a food processor add all the ingredients and make soft dough.
2. If desired add 1/2 cup of plain yogurt and take less milk for kneading.
3. Cover with a damp cheese cloth or paper for at least 4 minutes.
4. Make small dumplings and roll into small circles using oil for rolling.
5. In a deep fry pan add oil and rise to medium high heat.
6. Add the rolled dough circles and deep fry until both sides become light brown.
7. Serve with curries or gravies as desired.