1. In a food processor or blender, tip in the drained chick peas.
2. Add the tahini, freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil.
3. Blend for 30 seconds.
4. Add the garlic and the salt and pepper then blend again until smooth in texture.
5. Spoon the spread into a dip bowl.
6. Serve with pita bread, veggie sticks or corn chips.
Hummus may not be that familiar to you but, it is quite delicious and super easy to make. Whatever your cooking space, you can master this recipe! Nisa Burns of Kitchenability shows you how to make an easy homemade hummus recipe. It might be easier than you thought. Check it out!