1) Slice the cabbage lengthwise about 3 inches and then separate it into two parts.
2) Soak it in water and remove immediately.
3) Apply salt generously on the leaves. Leave it aside.
4) After few hours, rinse cabbage and drain it well.
5) In a saucepan, add water and rice flour mix it and cook stirring constantly until it bubbles and turn off the heat.
6) Take a bowl and combine flour mixture, red pepper flakes, fish sauce and plum sauce, ginger and garlic and mix well.
7) Add green onion and radish and mix again.
8) Stuff the mixture in the cabbage leaves.
9) Take a glass container with a lid and place cabbage into it. Cover it.
10) Leave it for 1 day at room temperature and refrigerate it.
11) Serve whole nappa cabbage khimchi as and when desired as a side dish with main course.
The whole nappa cabbage kimchi is normally stored for a longer time compared to the other kimchis. This traditional kimchi tastes bit different from the other cabbage kimchi. Find the recipe in this video and enjoy the kimchi.