2 Medium, cut into 1 inch thick and 4 inches long squares
5 Medium, pierced
2 Bunch (200 gm)
7 Cup (112 tbs)
1) Take a large bowl, put radish and coat it evenly with salt.
2) Mix hot peppers with radish.
3) Take a container with lid and put the mixture into it.
4) Make a knot of green onion and place it in the container.
5) Add apple and pear.
6) Take a cheese cloth and tie ginger and garlic in it and put it in container.
7) In a bowl stir in salt and sugar in cold water and pour it in container.
8) Place some light weight on the mixture and close the lid.
9) Leave it at room temperature for 3 days and then refrigerate it.
10) Serve water radish khimchi when desired.
Koreans just love kimchi. It is a condiment and often serves as an ingredient for other recipes. Here is a recipe showing how to make water radish kimchi or Dong Chi Mi. Watch the video for the directions.