1) In a medium bowl, combine red pepper flakes, sesame seeds, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, sugar nicely.
2) Add green onion, carrot, onion and mix well.
3) Spread this mixture between perilla leaves.
4) Cover the bowl, and leave it at room temperature for 8 hours and then refrigerate it.
5) Serve the perilla khimchi with the food of your choice.
This Korean preparation of Korean Perilla Kimchi is just amazing. If you have never tried any of such preparation, then you must try it once. It is simple to make and stays for a long time. You will relish it every time to eat it. Watch the video for perilla kimchi recipe.