Yet another use for ramen. Here's a quick and easy surf and turf grill with fresh vegetables, shrimp, and steak.
250 Gram (1 packet)
1⁄2 , washed, cut into bite size pieces
1 , cut at an angle
1 Large, cut into bite size
1⁄2 , cut into bite size
1⁄4 Pound, cut into bite size
8 Medium, deveined
Hot sesame oil
3 , cut at an angle
1. Preheat the grill to 600 degrees F.
2. Place a roasting pan in it and let it get heated.
For The Noodles
3. In a pot, add water and the noodles only from the packet of ramen (follow the instructions). Retain the seasoning for later. Bring it to boil and let it cook till al dente.
4. Turn off the heat and let it sit in the hot water for a few more minutes. Once cooked to desired consistency, drain in a colander. Set aside.
For The Stir Fry
5. To the grill add beets. Let it cook for a few minutes. Stir occasionally. Put in the carrots and tomatoes. Stir them occasionally and let them cook in the grill covered.
6. Sprinkle the seasonings from the ramen packet all over the vegetables and stir to mix. Cover and continue to cook.
7. Put in the zucchini, stir, cover and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
8. Meanwhile in a small bowl add the beef steak. Pour soy sauce and marinate it for 2 minutes while the vegetables are cooking. Add this to the vegetables and stir well.
9. In another bowl put the shrimp. Pour the sesame oil and let it sit for 2 minutes. Put it in the grill along with the vegetables and steak. Stir to mix well and continue to cook covered for around 5 more minutes or till the shrimp is done.
10. Squeeze the spring onion and add to the grill and sauté for a few more minutes. Once all the vegetables and meat are done remove from the grill.
11. In a serving plate, plate the noodles. Spread the stir fry over it generously and serve hot.
How about packet ramen cooked under a clear blue sky on a barbeque? Shrimp, Steak & Vegetable Stir Fry is exactly what you can create with simple cheap ingredients yet amazing in taste and health. With CMToy make this wonderful ramen dish with step by step direction in the video for easy understanding. A wonderful way to enjoy ramen on a summer day!