1. Spread prepared hummus in a flat dish.
2. Sprinkle paprika on top.
3. In a skillet brown the ground beef on medium heat for 10 minutes, to it add the salt, black pepper and 7 spices.
4. Sprinkle the ground beef on top of hummus.
5. In another pan, melt the butter and add the pine nuts and brown on low heat until lightly browned, sprinkle on top of ground beef and hummus.
6. On top of the pine nuts sprinkle the parsley and drizzle the olive oil.
Hummus with meat is a variation of the traditional hummus dish that is usually served as a dip or spread. This dish is a bit more heartier than the traditional hummus and can actually be served as more of a meal with crispy pita bread and a nice salad.
Calories 463 Calories from Fat 408
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.1%
Saturated Fat 8.3 g41.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 42.7 mg14.2%
Sodium 285.2 mg11.9%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g1.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.6%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 12 g24.1%
Vitamin A 13.7%
Vitamin C 9.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Hummus With Ground Beef And Pine Nuts Recipe Video