It's light, it's fresh, it's delicious... Why, it's Vietnamese Pickled Salad! Learn how to make this super tasty salad in just 2 minutes by watching this fourth installment of Deep Prep!
Please See Video
1) Peel the cucumber and slice thinly.
2) Peel the onion and slice.
3) Cut the bell pepper into small dices.
4) Chop the coriander and roughly chop the basil.
5) In a bowl, add the rice vinegar, fish sauce, sugar, salt, chili flakes and water and whisk well.
6) Add in the sliced cucumber, red pepper, onions, cilantro and basil and mix well.
7) Refrigerate for 4 hours.
8) Dish out in a bowl with a little of the liquid.