2) Make the dough. For this, combine 5 cups of flour with 2 eggs, 2 tablespoons of salt, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, and water. Knead the flour well.
3) Make the meat mixture. For this, combine 2 tablespoons dry mint, 1 cup of tomato paste, 1 bunch of parsley, 1 pound lean hamburger meat and 1 cup of chopped onion.
4) Take small portion of the dough and rolled it into big size. Cut the dough first into long strips and then into 1 inch squares.
5) Take the small portion of meat mixture and place in the centre of each dough pieces. Fold the dough from sides.
6) Put all the munti in a baking tray and put in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
7) Place the munti in a serving bowl and pour some chicken broth over the top of the munti. Add muzzon yogurt over the top and serve.