Tender beef and fresh vegetables, lightly battered and fried up to a tasty golden brown. Pasanjeok is an easy and wonderfully tasty Korean dish. With hot steamed rice and kimchi, this is sure to satisfy!
1) Cut carrot, zucchini, green onion, asparagus into 1/2 inch thickness.
2) Take 8 ounces of beef steak and cut them into equal sizes.
3) Make the marinade. For this, take a mixing bowl and add two cloves of minced garlic.
4) Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 1 tablespoon of honey, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
5) Add little black pepper and a touch of salt.
6) Add little Korean red pepper flakes and mix them well.
7) Mix the beef with this prepared marinade and keep the marinated beef in the refrigerator for half an hour.
8) Now make the batter. Mix 1/2 cup of flour with 1/2 cup of dashi. Add little sake.
9) Add little water to the batter, if required.
10) Meanwhile blanch the vegetables in hot boiling water.
11) Take the skewer and fit all the vegetables one by one.
12) Heat the skillet with little oil.
13) Dip the skewed vegetables in the flour batter and put on the heated skillet.
14) Fry for couple of minutes until the vegetables are done.