Want to make delicious starter for your family without too much fuss? Here, you can make these melt in mouth cheese kababs in no time. Make everything ready ahead of time and delightful kababs are ready at the click of your finger!
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Green chilli paste
Garlic ginger paste
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1) Wash and dry chicken pieces really good.
2) Add ginger garlic paste, vinegar, salt on to chicken pieces, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Take mozzarella cheese in mixing bowl and mash up well with hand to make it in to soft dough.
4) Add cream cheese, corn flour, egg yolk and mix everything together really good to make it in to smooth paste.
5) Season it up using chili paste, kasoori methi, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
6) Mix everything together well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
7) Soak skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
8) Arrange marinated chicken pieces on to skewers leaving enough spacing between chicken pieces.
9) Put the skewers on to baking tray in a way that they don't touch the bottom of the tray. You want to keep the skewers hanging on the baking tray.
10) Bake on 450 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
11) After 20 minutes turn the side and again bake for 20 more minutes.
12) Serve hot with salad on the side.
Make sure to remove chicken 30 minutes before from the refrigerator before it would go in the oven.
Substitute cream cheese by using thick yogurt.
If you're looking for some nice appetizers, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make Chicken and Cheese Kababs which are baked. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve it with green chutney.