Tasty Chicken And Cheese Kababs
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Breast chicken||1⁄2 Pound|
|Green chilli paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic ginger paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kasoori methi||1 Teaspoon|
1) Wash and dry chicken pieces really good.
2) Add ginger garlic paste, vinegar, salt on to chicken pieces, mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) Take mozzarella cheese in mixing bowl and mash up well with hand to make it in to soft dough.
4) Add cream cheese, corn flour, egg yolk and mix everything together really good to make it in to smooth paste.
5) Season it up using chili paste, kasoori methi, coriander leaves and salt to taste.
6) Mix everything together well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
7) Soak skewers in cold water for 30 minutes.
8) Arrange marinated chicken pieces on to skewers leaving enough spacing between chicken pieces.
9) Put the skewers on to baking tray in a way that they don't touch the bottom of the tray. You want to keep the skewers hanging on the baking tray.
10) Bake on 450 degree Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
11) After 20 minutes turn the side and again bake for 20 more minutes.
12) Serve hot with salad on the side.
Make sure to remove chicken 30 minutes before from the refrigerator before it would go in the oven.
Substitute cream cheese by using thick yogurt.