Korean Food Bulgogi with my Mom
|Thinly sliced beef||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pear||1⁄2 (Korean pear)|
|Garlic||4 , minced|
|Onion||1 , halved|
|Green onion||2 , chopped finely|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Ssamjang||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lettuce leaves||10 Medium|
1. In a bowl place the beef slices and add salt and pepper.
2. In a food processor, put together pear, soy sauce, onion, garlic and sesame oil, and process well until the mixture form into paste.
3. Pour the blended mixture over the beef and mix well.
4. Add in the green onion and sesame seeds and mix.
5. In a hot non-stick pan, add the beef slices and saute until the meat is tender.
6. Turn off the heat and allow the beef to cool slightly.
7. Wrap Bulgogi in lettuce leaves and ssamjung and serve.
Calories 84 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g8.2%
Saturated Fat 1 g5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.6 mg1.9%
Sodium 482 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 2.5 g
Protein 3 g6.9%
Vitamin A 16.8% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 4.2% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet