1. Rinse of the radish in cold water to remove the brine and set aside.
2. In a bowl, place together rice, sesame oil, sesame seeds, salt and pepper, and mix well.
3. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and set aside.
4. Peel the carrots, cut it in halve lengthwise, cut each half in 3 slice lengthwise.
5. Cut the radish lengthwise, in about 1/4" thick slices and cut each slice in thin long strips.
6. In a non-stick pan, over medium low heat, heat 2 tablespoon of oil.
7. In a bowl, beat the eggs, add in salt and pepper and mix well.
8. Pour in the beaten eggs and allow to cook until the edges turn yellow and center is firm, flip around and allow to cook on other side.
9. Take pan off the heat, allow to cool and cut the omelette in 1/2 “ strips.
10. In another pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute carrots for about 5 minutes and remove.
11. In same pan saute the beef franks for 5 minutes or until light brown in colour, remove and cut in long thin slices.
12. Place the mat on working table and place seaweed on the mat.
13. Spread little rice in thin layer over half the seaweed sheet.
14. Arrange slices of egg, carrot, frank, radish, and roll the sheet, till ½” of sheet is left.
15. Place little rice on the edge of sheet, and roll the sheet completely and press to stick.
16. Place the rolled seaweed on the edge on the sushi mat and roll the mat to tighten the roll and press lightly.
17. Unroll the mat and brush the rolled with little sesame oil.
18. Using a sharp serrated knife, cut the sushi in desired thickness.