1. In a bowl, put together all the ingredients except honey, olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. Wearing hand gloves, mix the ingredients until well combined.
3. Add in the honey, salt and pepper, and stir to mix allow to marinate for 30 minutes to overnight.
4. In a hot pan over medium low heat, heat olive oil and add in the beef mixture, stir and cook for 5 minutes or until tender depending on desired doneness.
5. Serve hot garnished with Chinese chives, with rice or noodles or rolled in lettuce if desired.
You can serve this with a nice hot, clear Soup, steamed Rice, Kimchi.