Quick and fairly simple, using meat, vegetables, black bean paste, and noodles! ;)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1 Medium, chopped
1 Medium, cubed
2 Medium, cubed
1⁄4 Medium, cut in bite size pieces
1 Pound, cut in bite size pieces
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs) (1 cup fo beef and 1/4 cup for cornstarch)
Roasted black bean paste
Salt and pepper
1. Remove the meat fro the refrigerator and allow to sit on room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix together cornstarch with ¼ cup of water and stir in the paste, set aside.
3. In a heavy bottom pot, put 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, add in the potatoes, onions, salt and pepper, and stir for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Add in zucchini and cabbage, mix well and season with salt and pepper, stir and allow to cook for 4 minutes until the vegetables are soft.
5. Add in the meat and seasoning, keep stirring.
6. Stream about 1/2 cup of water, lower the heat and add in the bean paste and keep stirring.
7. Add in the black bean paste, to the beef mixture, allow to cook for 20 minutes on medium low heat.
8. Lower the heat and add in the cornstarch mixture, stir to mix and heat until thickened.
9. Serve hot with rice or noodles as desired.