Black sesame seeds surely do the trick.. Try them!
1 Large, lightly beaten
Black sesame seeds
Non stick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
3. In a small bowl, beat egg white. Stir in honey and soy sauce. Set aside.
4. In another bowl mix black sesame seeds, salt and pepper. Set aside.
5. Arrange the wonton wrappers evenly between prepared baking sheets in a single layer. Spray wontons lightly with non stick cooking spray. Flip them.
6. Using a pastry brush, generously brush the wonton wrappers with egg-white mixture. Sprinkle with sesame-seed mixture.
7. Bake until golden and crisp for about 9 minutes. Rotate the pans halfway through baking.
8. Remove from oven and let them cool on pans for around 5 minutes. Transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. In a serving plate serve them as appetizers or as a snack.
These crackers can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
Wonton cracker is a very popular Chinese dish. Now need to go out for this dish as you can make in your own kitchen. Gather all the ingredients and make a delicious black sesame wonton crackers. Get the recipe detail right here.