My 5 year old’s teacher asked her what her favorite food was, she said “keema.” The teacher’s response was “oh, I’m not sure what that is.” That’s because you haven't LIVED lady! Use this recipe for beef, lamb, chicken, turkey or even soy meat – and let those kindergarten teachers know what's UP! Try this amazing keema recipe today!
1⁄2 Medium, mince
3 Small, mince
Red chili powder
For the garnish
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
Fresh mint leaves
Green onion stalks
1 Small, chop
1 Medium, julienned
1. Mince the onion, green chili, mint and green onions; chop the coriander and julienne the ginger.
2. In a large deep pot, pour olive oil and sauté the onions and chilies over medium high heat, add the turmeric, ground cumin, ground coriander, red chili powder and salt, cook the onions in the spices for 3-4 minutes.
3. Add ground beef and cook the meat with the spice, cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add fenugreek and stir everything well.
5. Add coriander, mint and green onions and lemon juice, sprinkle ginger and cook for 1 more minute.
6. Once done transfer in a serving bowl.