1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and chicken wings.
4. Marinate the chicken with the sauce, marinate until all the chicken is well coated with the sauce.
5. Cover with saran wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
6. In a bowel combine red pepper paste, rice vinegar, honey, red pepper powder and roasted sesame seeds, mix everything well, set aside.
7. Place the flour in a plate and dreg the chicken wings in flour and coat it well and place it in a plate, continue until all the chicken wings are done.
8. Preheat the pan over medium heat; pour oil and once the oil if hot enough fry the chicken wings in batches.
9. Fry the chicken for 10 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.
10. Once done place it on a paper towel covered plate, to drain the excess oil.
11. Place all the chicken wings in a large mixing bowl and pour the sauce over it.
12. Coat chicken wings with the sauce evenly and sprinkle some salt as needed.
13. Serve the hot chicken wings along with