1. Cut the chicken into small cubes, set aside.
2. Place the chicken in a bowl and marinate with cooking wine, salt and black pepper, set aside.
3. Peel the garlic cloves, trim the roots of the green onions and chop the white top only, discard the greens.
4. Chop the Korean peppers into medium size pieces, set aside.
5. In a saucepan combine water, soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, garlic cloves, ginger, peppercorns and hot red pepper flakes.
6. Stir until the sugar is dissolved, bring it to a boil and cook it for 5 minutes on medium high heat.
7. Thread the chicken, garlic clove, chicken, green pepper, chicken and garlic clove in each of the skewers.
8. Strain the sauce and discard the ingredients, set aside.
9. In a large frying pan pour oil and then place the skewers in the pan.
10. Fry on each side for 8 minutes, pour half of the sauce and cook the chicken for 5 minutes or until sauce thickens.
11. Coat the skewers well and then flip and pour the remaining sauce.
12. Serve the skewered chicken with a garnish of sesame seeds.