1. Wash and dry the dates, set aside.
2. Slice the ginger, set aside.
3. In a pan pour water and add the dates and ginger.
4. Bring it to a boil and cook for 20 minutes on medium high heat.
5. In the meantime remove the seeds from the dates without breaking the flesh.
6. Once done roll the dates and slice them into small pieces.
7. Clean the pine nuts, set aside.
8. After 20 minutes add the honey and stir, cook for additional 5 minutes.
9. Once done drain the tea and discard the dates.
10. Garnish the tea with chopped dates and pine nuts.