1. In a pot pour water and add sweet rice flour, mix well to dissolve the flour and bring it to a boil.
2. Once the mixture thickens, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
3. Clean and trim the ends, rinse and drain the chives and cut into 2 inch length pieces.
4. Slice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
5. In a mixing bowl combine the cooled rice mixture, red pepper powder, fish sauce, sugar, and garlic and sesame seeds.
6. Mix everything until well combined.
7. Add the garlic chives, onions and red pepper to the mixture and mix and coat everything well.
8. Once done refrigerate until needed.
9. Serve the garlic chives kimchi along with your meal.