1. Chop the onions and carrots into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
2. Finely chop the green onions and hot pepper, set aside.
3. Cut the haddock fish into 1 inch pieces, grind the fish in the grinder until the fish is paste like consistency.
4. Add the onion, garlic and carrots to the fish mixture and add water, grind for 1 minute.
5. Once done transfer in a bowl and add green onions, hot pepper, flour, egg, white pepper powder and salt, stir until well combined.
6. In a nonstick cooking pan pour oil and fry the fish cakes in batches.
7. Fry until brown on all side, once done remove and drain in paper towel.
8. Serve the fish cakes with your choice of dipping sauce.