1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the broth in a bowl, set aside.
5. In another pot cook the noodles for 5 minutes or until done.
6. Shred the chicken into small pieces, set aside.
7. In a pan pour the broth and add red pepper powder, hot pepper oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic, salt and the chicken and chopped vegetables, except the green onions.
8. Bring the broth to a boil and cook for 5 minutes on high heat.
9. Once the noodles are done drain and add it to the broth along with the green onions.
10. Stir and turn off the heat.