Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Sweet potato noodles||200 Gram (2 bundles)|
|Sesame oil||6 Tablespoon, divided (1/4 cup and 2 tablespoon sauce)|
|Bell peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Yellow and Red peppers)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), julienned|
|Shitake mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced (oyster or button mushroom)|
|Fresh baby spinach||250 Gram|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon (or more)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|For soy sauce mixture|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||3 Tablespoon, divided (2 tablespoons for sauce and 1 tablespoon for noodles)|
1. In a pot with salted boiling water, put the noodles and cook for 5 minutes, drain and reserve ¼ cup of noodle water.
2. In a bowl mix together, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, set aside.
3. In a bowl, place the spinach and put the hot drain noodles, 1/4 cup of sesame oil.
4. In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute onions and garlic, until soft and set aside.
5. Stream in little soy sauce mixture and stir well to combine.
6. Remove the pan off the heat and add onion mixture over noodles, season with salt and pepper.
7. In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and saute mushroom, drizzle little soy sauce mixture and cook until tender.
8. Remove the pan off the heat and add mushroom mixture over noodles.
9. In the same pan, saute carrots and peppers and cook until the vegetable are still crunchy.
10. Add the carrot mixture to the noodles and drizzle the remaining soy sauce mixture and toss well to mix.
11. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and reserved noodle water, sugar, salt and pepper, using hands mix all the ingredients well.
12. Serve warm as desired.
You can blanch, spinach if you want.