1. In a large stock pot pour water and boil the pigs feet for 3 hours.
2. After 3 hours remove 4 cups of the stock and boil it on high heat.
3. To the stock add lemon grass, ginger and bun bo hue soup seasoning.
4. Stir and boil everything for 5 minutes.
5. Add half of the sliced onion the stock and the other half in a serving bowl.
6. Add chopped cilantro as well in the serving bowl.
7. Peel the pig feet and cut into bite size pieces, de bone and separate the meat.
8. Add the chopped pieces to the serving bowl.
9. Add the liver and heart to the stock and place the noodles.
10. Cook for 5 minutes, season with salt and pepper and msg.
11. Mix everything well and pour into the serving bowl.
12. Add chili oil and garlic sauce.