1. In a bowl, combine fish sauce, oyster sauce, and garlic to chicken tenderloins. Let chicken sit in marinade for at least for 2 hours or preferably overnight.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the wet batter and whisk thouroughly to combine. Set this aside.
3. In another medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dry batter. Mix well and set aside.
4. To prepare the sauce, in a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the sauce and whisk well.
5. Once the chicken tenderloins are done marinating, heat oil in a pan for frying the chicken pieces until it reaches 350 F.
6. Insert each individual piece into the wet batter. Next, dust into the dry batter until evenly coated.
7.Working in batches, deep-fry the chicken in the heated oil, stirring gently to prevent the pieces from sticking together, until golden brown and crisp, about 5 minutes per batch.
8. Remove with wire strainer or tongs and place on paper towel to drain.
9. To prepare the sweet potato fries, dust the potato strips in the leftover flour and deep fry in the heated oil for about 5 - 7 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
10. Drain into a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
11. Serve the chicken strips and sweet potato fries hot with the dipping sauce.
Fried chicken strips and sweet potato fries is one of a kind of dish. It is crisp, succulent and full of rustic flavors. Take a look at this video if you want to treat your family with this scrumptious meal.